Saturday, August 28, 2010

Are all men fashion train wrecks, or is it just me?

When I shop for clothes, I keep it simple. I go into the store and the man said: "I look at some shirts."

The seller refers to T-shirts and I say: "I take this and that."

Be there in less than 5 minutes. There are far too few hours a day to be fussing about clothes

It 's a good thing I buy my clothes lean and efficient to ensure quick science. Like most men, I have no naturalFashion sense. The only real advice I had was: "David, your mother, I feel nothing packs in a case like polyester."

Remember, this advice comes from the same woman who prefer a sweater around me on my Halloween costume.

The problem with men dressing style is universal. There is also a TV show where people of dubious orientation to transmit a heterosexual man how to dress. I am not for a comment to this not prepared to say, "Inot go beyond "(snap, snap).

You need to be seen only in agreement with the driver's image, how bad are the boys dressing change ourselves and how much help we really need. All young beautiful ladies lined caps for the movie "Baseball is accompanied by young men with pants, shirts, and bare wire. I really do not know why These girls bear the unless They show, That saw the television itself, and they fear a well-dressed man, perhaps a riskyChoice.

In a feeble attempt to resolve the dilemma of my clothes, I did, men over 40 to make the most of what. I wear khaki shirt and a clear coordination - not a must for any confusion, I'm dressed and ready to go in about 15 minutes. The key to my plan is fashionable shirt coordination. I was told by a clerk in a department store high-end, the "coordination" and "matching" are two completely different things, I do not think the guys will agree. But you can trust a council of fashionContract sought to offset its integrity check against a Commission?

Married guys have easy, she is responsible for deciding on the clothes instead of their wives. I actually know a woman who hangs her clothes man clothes, shirt, pants, socks, underwear and all on a crutch - he just grabs a hanger and running. Good for him, but I have his wife, the same can be done to me. We discuss the possibilities, but decided it would not be easyright.

Of course, with a woman does not necessarily solve problems, and it shows especially in this church, men wearing "matching" clothes, where the color is perfect. One can say that their women even dress matched the skin tone. Thanks to these men of God, wear wedding rings otherwise would have forced us to be the truth, to draw conclusions about them to others.

I think when all is said and done, I'd better stick to my tried and true standard. AfterTurning 40 years I lost interest in trying to be fashionable, just clean and tidy high goals for myself. Apart from the plain khaki shirts and are easy to find, there is rarely a question about my interests, and budget clothing is perfect for a man who does not regularly operate.

The only thing I need now is a sweater, Halloween will be here before we know it.

Ya'll come!

No comments:

Post a Comment