Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Who needs men!

And 'This is a question many women ask? I know, I wonder, maybe twenty or fifty times a day. Sometimes I do not need it, and again I want it so bad I could taste.

In my studio with other women, one of fifty women, 25 said he could live without a man, and they did and survived, but the other 25 percent do not be caught without a man in her life.

Only 25 women to have contact with Chaos > Man, I know that his life fighting demons and then some. Can not be easy to live with a man in your.

The men I dated along the way have not a speck of toothpaste, thank you very much. Are as close as a zombie, and do not understand the dynamics of a woman, and how they tick. Instead of them trying to learn the mechanics of a woman, go out and find the next.

A friend of mine has just married, but has flirted more> The man I ever met. He flirts with every woman who breathes, and I am sorry for his wife. I believe that flirting does not mean anything until he takes it to the next level. Maybe flirting is harmless, and his wife can not, in what he does when not dealing with it. He should be worried, what the hell he's doing.

Men are available in all categories. Here are some:

The old man - the type of people live for a young woman for her Arm. Want to feel young again, and show these beautiful women are concerned. The only thing just an old man, is the fact that most of them are helpless and can not leave it, except that the young woman?

The young man - who has a wife in search of a figure of a concern to him as an older mother. An elderly woman is more established and someone wants him the ropes. The problem with this type of> Men who keep most of them can not, and the older woman feels as if he was wasting his time with a child.

Money Man - who wants a young woman on his arm, but he does not want you to do. Its price is just give them money to make them happy. As long as the money did not give them entertained, but he wants sex. That sounds like a whore to me, and those who need it.

The Man Playa - he wants you, Jane, Tammy, and allother women in the city and then some. He can not survive with one wife, and that does not want to marry is another story in itself. And most times can not keep the names intact. He is a dog in the true sense of the word.

The Marrying Kind of Man - which is now the man most women dream to find them when they grow up, because going on with the search for the woman who wants to spend his life, the rest of her. He wants to marry, and has no problemto make the commitment.
He's our man

The man with no obligation - that is a man who does not know the meaning of marriage or committed to anybody. He, until he gets tired of you, and then he would move the woman next to you. He did not marry or date look. You are really wasting your time with that kind of person.

The Man Dog - he is worse than a dog and as you are injured in an emotional. He can notFor confidence and you put a condom because it is a snake in the truest sense of the word.

The only man for sex - I do not want a kind of relationship person. I just want a booty call. Give me sex, and then have a great day. This is the kind of man you do as far as possible. It's not just one thing.

Man Staring - this is a man who looks you straight across the room, down the road, by bus, in a hall, a library, inPark / beach or in a cinema. He did not talk to you, or ask her number, but he is still looking at you with eyes blacks. Who wants a man like this? I once met on a bus, and he kept staring at for weeks. When I finally spoke, explained that he tried, the size of me, and find out what moves me. How could understand what tick if he does not know me? Of course, our relationship does not last that long, but menas fear of rejection, so that only you can see. If you're not man enough to know me, then you're not man enough for me. You lose!

Long Distance Man - has a wife in every town, because he loves them. It 's a man on the street when he walks York and Chicago, New, and Los Angeles, wants to know, Michelle, Danielle and Kimberly is waiting for him. Of course, Danielle, Michelle and Kimberly think that is the only man for her.Too far for me, so I definitely do not need such people in my life. I prefer my man in the same city, thank you very much.

Man of mystery - this is an elegant way of people who think he does not know what so many secrets. Of course, he intrigues and die on the basis of his secrets so that you can get to this day, to know what is happening inside. Is he worth it? Maybe, maybe not!

The married man -Well, this is a sensitive man that every woman should be avoided, and then some. Who wants someone who is already spoken for themselves? I once dated a man and discover that not only has married, the relationship was one month in. Common sense told me to leave him alone, but it was so good to me, and I went to stay with him. One day when he could not keep up and ended our relationship. I should not leave, and will never happen again. The pain and yourMorality is not worthy to go to hell.

The man living together - who wants to see how to live with her before she ties the knot, when that happens, thank you very much. I think not. I must admit that I made a mistake in the movement of man and it took a year and three months. It 'was good for a while,' and then ended up in a hell in a basket and then some. Of course we were not married, so I could not wait for the relationship to last. I leftand it is wonderful to live without a man, if you're married to him. I believe in holy matrimony.

In men the same age - I must admit that I am not someone on my age. I married a man who had three years more, but at the same age as the syndrome does not work. This is because men my age are old women, twenty-five years. Because they want a woman of 43 years, if they could in 18 years?

Man High School- You met him in the ninth class, and spent four years of your life with this man. He is the apple of your heart and passion in your world. After both high school diploma is marriage, and spend twenty years or thirty years together, not because the man wants somebody young. He will divorce and moves in a younger girl or woman does the same. Some married couples, but remain the most divorces.

One can not trust - had so manybad relations, he has not in the market for another. The dog is women who, with the ends, and simply because of his past. He does not believe that you are the woman for him, and you're not like other women in his past, of course.

The divorced man - he is so anxious to marry again because his last. He goes to meet women, and let them know that if you are looking for a man is not. I just want to enjoy sexon the road. I will not buy a ring, because I've been down this road and it was good.

The beauty / Sexy Man - this is the kind of man who just can not trust the money to everyone in the world. He is too fine and the women throw themselves at him, and his Black Bull head is cracking at the seams. You're not the only woman in his life. His appearance will be the ruin of a report or madness. Simply can not trust him.

The man lying -everything out of his mouth a lie, and he did not know the truth when he with electric shocks to the rear. This is a man who could not trust you, or listen to you. Probably married or has a wife, or whatever. Can not be trusted.

The groom - who wears a ring, must be considered. But when outside in the street, came out of the ring, and he is out of the woman who has to marry in the future. Sorry for the dedicationWoman.

Confidence Artist - you're talking about a reason, because there is something you want and sex is not the only ingredient. It plays an important role, but has several objectives, and are now the key to its development plans.

The rich man - had much money so they do not know who you can trust. He is the one who does not want none of this is trying. He may be an independent woman who can fend for themselves, and I need him to do so. He is nota sugar daddy for every woman.

The gay man - is one that will not admit that he is gay, so lives of women and men in his. His preference is for men, and we accept it, or play a game of interest in themselves. Sleeps with men and women.

Actually, who needs them, because they have more of a mental problem of the patient. I just do not have to stress or headache. I prefer to be alone, and then some. And 'the best policy for me, andI am sure that most women will agree with me. Do you really want the headache? (1845)

No comments:

Post a Comment