Monday, June 21, 2010

Financial Literacy - Funding of Love

I use to be a "Court TV junkie. Anyone remember Judge Wapner?'m Still a big fan of Judge Judy, but I always frustrated with all the women began their friends on cell phones, auto loans and arrears complain. Men of these shows were also "funding for the love." I saw men who reported their ex-girlfriends accounts for cosmetic surgery, tours and clothing. Why money people actually have, for their girl or property financeFriend?

My heart really went to show a young woman named have been heard. You are not signed personally signed a cooperation agreement for a student loan for her boyfriend then. Now, four years later, no longer a couple, and refuses to pay. What a painful situation, they lay down on another woman crying because she had supported her ex-boyfriend of an expensive car. Whined, "He had bad credit, but he was smart, and he convinced me he needed a Mercedes Benz to make money in musicIndustry. "A good boy maybe 35, watching his ex-girlfriend is now in the field, paid for her breast implants and now wants to have thousands of dollars spent on the back.

"Financing for Love" is a concept that has been around forever. What scares me is that current funding for women to be the number one provider may seem. How did this happen? I've heard people complain about paying for dates and expensive gifts are the names of women as "Call" Gold Digger, but what we doMen, women use for their money? I'm not sure, but I have not heard a song from them.

Rather, woman or man for love is the funding model is very dangerous to use when trying to build relationships to last. What should you do if your partner run out of money? I'm not saying you should never offer to help, but make sure you can really afford to give money as a gift, do not borrow the money with the expectation to go back. Otherwise I might come on the JudgesJudy!

No comments:

Post a Comment