Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Your life (and weight loss goals) Want to Make You Cry "Uncle!"

So, this is true? This is the best life has to offer? This is what I want to appreciate? This? I mean, should not be more? It was not to resemble those of a fairy tale? I was not supposed to be born beautiful, with parents who adored me, as well as the other? What about growing with a lot of advice and emotional support and sitting down at 6:00 in healthy family meal? What happened to the life that had to be great! What with Prince Charmingand live happily ever after? Where did they go wrong?

No wonder we're all stressed, depressed, out of shape and overweight! Our life is often difficult, and to be honest, most of the time kind of life stinks, does not it? When we see an end all too busy working, and days without end? When we are emotionally drained from worrying about calories and sons, husbands and health, poisons and plastics, happiness and hormone free? We turn off the TV and it is scary, reallyscary. Terrorists are things up in the air in our cities, states fight wars around the world and keep stock damage. Sell! Not for sale! Hang Tough, and lose them all!

You can not breathe the air in some places, and almost did not notice people wearing masks to filter the deadly contaminants. We meet his fists, so we do not get Cooties someone else. We germaphobes such that Purell is the investment of choice. Our water is contaminated, and keep bottles safeSlideshows are an ecological disaster, and among other things, the material in it? Well, sorry, but it is not safe, either. And then there's the fear for our lives. Where to find it, there's nothing you eat that will not be able to kill us! And if they kill us, you sure as hell kill the environment. We suffocate in the universe, and it is our fault, be damned if the planet and we are all in pieces at the end! And if this were not enough, it is saidexactly when we finish and we had better prepare because we are all going to hell, well .... If we are still there. And if all this were not enough, I'm still fat!

It 's all too much, and I'm not happy. I do not remember a time when I was happy. Sleep and work and work and sleep - but not to sleep too, because too much to do. Are you going to go this and that the highlight of the program, making the repeal date for him and for them.End the shape and color of the garage costs. The invoices are late, the dog is sick and there's nothing to eat at home. Because I always feel so bad? Now, why do not you fool, you were not a healthy thing to eat or drink near the last ten years. In a desperate attempt to become insensitive to stress, turn off the TV or the radio or the computer only by the advertisers tell you that does not speak well enough. You must do more, more, more, buy to buildbigger, do better, or at least Super-Size-It! Unfortunately, you listened and are now larger, but are certainly not better. When will this madness stop? Frankly, I do not see that happening.

How can we be happy if every day with new studies showing the health threat of fire is yet another food or object? To be honest, although I am healthy, I'm afraid. I know there will be some new "Find", I said "I am in danger" if you do not want to spend to pay for one monthsome new blood tests, body-scan or rectal probe, which will undoubtedly reveal something dreadful. And oh, the sleepless nights fearing the probe! So we live in a constant state of wonder Alice had nothing on us as we make meaning in a crazy world, try, out of fear. If we can not predict the end times of fear, we are paranoid about our own mortality. Just: Play dire statistics on the evening news, the younger men and women of coronary collapseAre at work, health-conscious athletes during the night without sleep to wake up, victims of unimaginable silent killer! So, we submit more probes squeeze her breasts, stronger! Prod, and cough that belly, damn! You are looking for something and not stop until they find it! Maybe they are close, we have, we think, for cancer, now we believe lurks in the depths of soul searching, just waiting to jump and scream, "Gotcha idiots!" When will this roller coaster stop? How do you take off?When, for God's sake, stopped googling symptoms, seeking a diagnosis do-it-yourself? Uncle!

I did my part. I am afraid and ready to face my weaknesses and made my apologies for not having what I want. I'm falling tired of waiting for the shoe to leave, tired, a statistic that is tired of feeding, what to eat, drink and think, tired of the mass estimate dreadful hour and minute, I take my last breath on this earth. I mean,seriously! Uncle!

I chose life, right now, right here. How about you? Care to join me and the commitment to take your life in your hands? Care to make some changes in how your words, food, your friends, your day of your life? If you accept my challenge, do this for me now: Go to a mirror. Exactly, right now! See for yourself in the mirror. He does not need a full-length mirror is to make any size. What do you see? I'll tell you what Ito see. At first, I see a tired face. I see the lines and loose skin and gray roots. I see my mother in my face sad. Then, when I look at my eyes, I see more sadness and fatigue. I also see a hint of the girl I used to be. Because the vision of my face to make me sad? What does your face say to you, and how does it make you feel? So if you really daring, they are going to a full length mirror. Do not be afraid to just go with it. What do you see? Recognize the womanmirror? She is the woman you always dreamed of? How do you feel looking at yourself? Stay there, please do not leave yet. This should not be difficult. Remember how you look in the mirror when you were a child and how he loved to play dress up and make them feel loved? How about today?

Okay this next step is for the brave of heart! Take off your clothes. Put a bathing suit, if necessary, or simply standing in yourLingerie, or better yet, there completely naked. I have the courage, yes. Unpleasant? Why? You're the only one in the room, I hope! Go ahead and look at you. Even a step further: take all wear make-up is possible. No? I just heard a cry of overwhelming nooo? Come on, just you. Do not you know what you see? What do you like about yourself? Since the same, why not go to a game, doing it slowly.

If you do not like what youSee and feel uncomfortable, alone with himself, and makes you sad or angry or anxious, then why not you want something done about it? Why do not you stop all the madness around you and through you? Not tired, not under control, even the simplest decisions, which, frankly, only you control: possible decisions about what you put in your mouth? Your task is to stop all the madness. Your task is to put down what you need most. No matter what you sayitself, the truth, the naked truth, if you will, is that what you really crave beyond French fries, chocolate ice cream or double, is the love for the woman looking back you see in the mirror. Do you? So what are you waiting for? Just stop all the madness to take control of your life, your happiness, food and your health. Want to see in the mirror and I want to be that woman. I put in many years, until that point and I'm tiredFatigue. I'm tired of fear. I am not a woman's desire to be tired after me. How about you?

Unk.

No comments:

Post a Comment