Sunday, October 10, 2010

If all men Fashion Train Wreck, or is it just me?

When I shop for clothes, I keep it simple. I go to the store and the man say, "I look at some shirts."

The seller points for the shirt and I say "I accept this and that."

I'm from there in less than 5 minutes. There are far too few hours a day, the clothes are ill

It 's a good thing that I buy my clothes lean and efficient to ensure quick science. Like most men, I have no naturalFashion sense. The only real advice I got was: "David, listen to your mother, do not pack in a suitcase like polyester."

Remember, this advice is used by the same woman that I have a sweater on my Halloween costume.

The problem of men dressing in style is universal. There is also a TV show where people of dubious orientation to a heterosexual man as-a-dress. I am not prepared to comment on this except to say: "Inot to go "(snap, snap).

You need to look only in accordance with the image stand how badly our children are to dress ourselves and what we really need help. All these beautiful young ladies lined up for the film covers his men accompanied the children with wide shorts, T-shirts, baseball and bare wire. I really do not know why these girls endure, unless they show, as the same tv and have a well-dressed man might fear a riskyChoice.

In a feeble attempt to resolve this dilemma my clothes, I did, men over 40 to make the most of it. I'm wearing khaki trousers and shirt of coordination - wearing no muss no fuss, and I am ready to go in about 15 minutes. The key to my plan is to fashion the shirt of coordination. I was told by an assistant in a high-end department store, the "coordinates" and "matching" are two completely different things, I do not think the guys will agree. But you can trust fashion advice from aThe seller has tried to compensate for his integrity check for a commission?

married men who are easy, are responsible for choices of clothing for their wives. I actually know a woman who is the husband of her clothes in clothes, shirt, shorts, socks, underwear and all on a crutch - it only takes a hanger and running. Good for him, but I have not got his wife to get to do the same for me. We need to discuss the possibilities, but decided that would not be easyright.

Sure, he has a wife, not necessarily to solve problems, you see especially in this church, men with "appropriate" clothing, where the color is perfect. You can tell their wives, even clothing matched the skin tone. Thank God these men wear wedding rings, otherwise we would be forced to draw conclusions from them the truth than others.

I think when all is said and done, it is better that I stay at my best and that uniform. AfterTurning 40 I lost interest in trying to be objective tall elegant, clean and tidy for myself. In addition to plain shirts and khaki pants are easy to find, there is rarely a question about my interests, and the budget is regularly perfect attire for a man who does not work.

The only thing I need now is a sweater, Halloween will be here before we know it.

Ya'll come!

No comments:

Post a Comment